Welcome to 2014!
I am back. I shall make an attempt at this blog thing again.
What's new? I am 30 weeks pregnant with our first little one. We are expecting a baby boy due March 17th (St. Patrick's Day!)
I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's celebration. I was a little bummed out this year because I had to work on New Year's Day. I normally have to work New Year's eve but then have New Year's day off. It makes it hard to do much celebrating when you know you need to get some sleep in order to work a 12 hour shift starting at 7am. We went up to see my hometown's float that my dad and little brother work on. I think they have come quite a way in their decoration techniques since when I used to build the float especially their use of new and interesting materials for the base of the float. The morning of New Year's day I made a monte cristo casserole which turned out pretty good except that the top got a little crispy so maybe next time I make it I will modify it a bit to account for that (sorry didn't manage to get a picture of the casserole because I was running late for work.)
Here is a picture of me next to the float showing off my baby bump.
So I think that's all I am going to write for now but I will hopefully be better at posting on this blog. I will try to be back next week with more updates about being pregnant and other stuff going on in my crazy beautiful life.

No comments:
Post a Comment