Tuesday, May 27, 2014

2 Months Already

Its hard to believe my little guy is 2 months old already.

As of his doctors appointment today he weighs 13.15 lbs and is 24 inches long. That puts him in the 84th percentile for weight and 89th percentile for height. Its not really that surprising though considering he comes from very large stock (his daddy is 6'5").

I am so amazed at how much he has changed in just 2 months. Although he has been able to hold his head up fairly well since his birth he just keeps getting better at it all the time. Now he babbles and giggles and smiles. His favorite sound to make is "goo". Since about 1 month old he has been able to roll onto his side while laying on his back. However today at his doctors appointment he was laying on his back on the exam table and rolled himself all the way over onto his tummy. I'm not sure if this is just a one time little fluke or if he is already figuring out how to roll over but we will keep watching to see. I was completely surprised when I saw him roll all the way over. His favorite place to be besides my arms is his swing and he spends a good part of the day there.

So I guess I will just have to keep watching to see if he keeps rolling over. Hopefully later this week I will be able to take his 2 month photos he was pretty cranky today because of getting his shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment