Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What She Wore

Welcome to What She Wore Wednesday.

This is where I am going to post an outfit that I wore that made me happy or made me look good or was just plain fun (or all of the above).



This week's outfit was my outfit that I wore to church on Sunday. It consists of a brown maxi skirt that I wore as a dress (Ross?). A leopard print cardigan (also Ross?) Black flower sandals (Target). And the leopard print flower hair clip (no clue).

I liked this outfit because it was quite slimming and just plain fun.

Plus a side note, my little guy rolled over again this morning! His daddy put him on the floor on his back and he rolled over onto his belly again. Its amazing how big and strong this little guy is.

Coming up tomorrow a review of a pizza recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment