Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Life Saver

My little guy is not too big on napping. His first few weeks he would not nap unless he was being held. As soon as you put him down he would wake up and start fussing. We visited my mom's house and discovered he liked the baby swing. So I decided we needed a swing for my little guy and it has been the best thing ever. Now I can put the little guy in the swing, strap him in and turn it on and he will nap, and even if he doesn't nap he likes to sit and hang out and just be happy.

I got my Graco swing at Target. I really like it because it folds up and the legs shrink down for compact storage. Also it has 2 height settings. You can extend the legs to make it so you don't have to bend down as far.

 Here is the swing folded up, the legs can get closer together but I needed to have them spread to keep it standing up.
Here is the swing with the legs kept short.
Here is the swing with fully extended legs.

This is my favorite piece of baby equipment at this point. My little guy has not rolled over again since last week. I put him on his tummy today and he looked like he was trying to roll over from his tummy to his back but did not get all the way to his side. Well I will just keep trying and he will figure it out when he is ready.

My other favorite little love moments are when he wakes up in the morning after his first feeding and going back to sleep. When he wakes up he giggles and coos and is just the happiest little guy and just wants to hang out.

Today I feel like I got a ton done. I got up at 4AM fed my little guy, then I headed to the pool and swam. I got home got 75% of my class work done for school for this week. I cleaned my kitchen, my living room, washed and folded and put away the laundry. I also made dinner. I love nothing more than having a clean house. Plus my little guy was happy and not too fussy today. I love my life.

Well that's it for today. I need sleep. See you all tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment