So this post is a day late because I got distracted by trying to get my school work done yesterday.
I am really struggling with getting my bike riding time in for the week. Also when I get my seat time in I have no idea how far I have ridden because my bike computer is not working at this time (more about that another day).
Monday did the swim as per plan
Tuesday did the run as per plan
Wednesday decided to move the cycling workout from Saturday to the middle of the week in an effort to actually get it done because things just seem to not get done on the weekend. I only rode 45 minutes instead of the hour called for in the plan. Also did not do the run following the ride.
Thursday did the swim as per plan
Friday did the run as per plan
Saturday rode the bike for about 5 minutes before the baby started fussing and just did not manage to get back on the bike at all the rest of the weekend
So yeah that was the workouts I did last week. In other news I can wear my pre-pregnancy shorts! I am super excited about that. I still have 10 lbs of baby weight to lose but I finally feel like I am making some progress because I can wear my shorts again.
No comments:
Post a Comment