So last week I worked out early in the week but took a few days off in the middle of the week. I still can't get my bike distance sensor to work which is so frustrating.
Monday: swam 1300 yards and did a 15 minute flexibility yoga routine
Tuesday: ran 3.2 miles in 36 minutes with the baby and the mastiff
Wednesday: rode 45 minutes on the bike on the trainer
Thursday: didn't swim
Friday: didn't run
Saturday: ran 3.1 miles in 32 minutes with just the mastiff, left the sleeping baby at home with daddy
Seeing as I am at the moment a stay at home mommy and my little one is too little to ride in the bike trailer my bike trainer is the only way I can get seat time on my bike.
I got a CycleOps mag trainer off craigslist. It was super easy to set up. Just take out the rear spindle on your bike, slide in the trainer spindle. Then you just put the spindle on the trainer and adjust the width so it fits properly and lock it in place. Then adjust the resistance and lock that in place. Place the riser block under the front wheel and then its good to go. My only complaints are that its really tall I need a little step stool to get on and off the bike. Second complaint is that its hard on your rear tire. I probably need to get a tougher trainer tire.


No comments:
Post a Comment