Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Teething Already
My little guy is only 2 1/2 months old and this past Saturday night he just could not be consoled and was just screaming. He wouldn't eat and was drooling like crazy. I finally warmed up some milk in a bottle and he took that but he mostly just wanted to chew on the bottle nipple. I kept trying to put him to bed but every time I put him down he would wake up and start crying. I finally nursed him back to sleep and we ended up sleeping on the futon in the nursery together, whereas he normally sleeps in a rock n play sleeper next to my bed. The next morning when my husband and I looked in his mouth you can see white through his upper gums. My little guy is teething already! I am so surprised. I guess this little guy just has his own agenda on when he is going to do things and wants to do things early. My poor little guy is so miserable but because he is so little still he can't hold a teething ring. He is mostly gnawing on his hand and drooling all over the place. Hopefully he feels better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment